VR Defender Y3k VR Defender Y3k

I have also been playing this game for years, my absolute favourite tower defence, but have beaten all game modes except Impossible still. I have gotten past level 10 on impossible only a few times, but I am sure I can beat it eventually.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Enjoyable game

I noticed the use of Ragnarok weapon names in this game :P.

Z Ball X Z Ball X

Question.

Where is the latest version?

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

Wonderful.

This is why I still come to newgrounds. There is the occasional absolutely brilliant game, such as this. It is well designed and just plain fun.

Bloody brilliant work mate, love the music.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very fun

And simply awesome. Great work.
Also I got to judge it MWAHAHA!

Electric Escape Electric Escape

Very fun

Very challenging as well, I am still currently playing the game, I have linked the hand to the doorknob and the wire and the ring, and I have all the balls on that cube except one, and I can't find the last one :'(. Very well made.

Vector Attack Vector Attack

Pretty fun

It would be nice if they didn't fade mid screen, also need score list!
My score was 1712, it gets pretty hard when they start firing at you, mainly because when they fade it is really confusing. Pretty good game thought. Nice work ^^.

Angry Face Dodge Angry Face Dodge

Damn

Only got to level 6. Nice game, badly needs sound though.

Indirect Assault Indirect Assault

Well.

It's a fairly fun game, not what I would call addictive thought.
Positives:
It has music.
There is allot going on, this keeps it fun.
It runs smooth with no 'laggy' gameplay.
There is a score list.
Negitives(Critisism).
There really isn't enough explaination to whats going on, I read the little information before hitting play, but there isn't enough about how the weapon works.
There is no sound effects for killing enemys and picking up the score multipliers.
Not enough enemy variation(Or I didn't pass the red rectangles and occasionally a (blue?) circle or hexigon or something.)

In conclusion, it is an enjoyable game and quite well made, Nice work and I clicked on your sponsor link, maybe you get paid for that, well I don't know.

SpeedWords SpeedWords

Fun game

Quite challenging and addictive, very well made.
I am top of score board ^^.